|Enormous One Bedroom Rental
||Just minutes from New york City
|24hr Gate Guard& Doorman
||NYCTransit at your door step
|Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
||Walk to New York Ferry
|Hardwood Flooring Throughout
||Features include pool, tennis, fitness center
||One outdoor aprking space included
Welcome to Admirals Walk Condominiums; a gated waterfront development consisting of two eleven story buildings with beautifully renovated atrium lobbies. The buildings consist of 297 oversized luxury waterfront condominium units ranging from one, two, and three bedrooms.
Located in the heart of the Edgewater, New Jersey just across the Hudson River; this premier waterfront development offers you all the conveniences of a New York life style. This sought after community boasts almost every amenity you can imagine. The NYC Transit bus to Manhattan stops right at your doorstep, enjoy a short walk to the New York Ferry or you can access NYC by way of the George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel. Just minutes from the development and conveniently located along one road, you can experience the luxuries of fine dining, movies, hotels, golf and shopping sprees at major retailers that include Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Chipotle, Starbucks, Home Goods, Target, Pier 1 Imports, Gap, Ann Taylor, TJ Maxx, Massage Envy, Pathmark, A&P, CVS, Walgreens and much more.
Upon your arrival to the 24hour guard house, you are directed to the lobby where you are greeted by a uniformed concierge who announces your guests, accepts dry cleaning, UPS and Fedex deliveries as a courtesy. Admirals Walk takes pride in the security and amenities offered to their residents.
For the health conscious residents; Admiral’s Walk offers the most comprehensive health and amenity package on the waterfront, starting with a state of the art fitness center with lockers and sauna, outdoor pool, hot tub overlooking the New York City skyline, tennis courts, and a swimming pool.
Admiral’s Walk offers the ultimate lifestyle in luxury, security, privacy and overall convenience.
Experience living on New Jersey’s Gold Coast. You will truly be satisfied with your decision.
Building Features and Amenities;
· 24hr Guard House and Doorman
· Beautifully architecturally designed waterfront property
· Private park-like setting with walkway along the river
· Spectacular Views of the George Washington Bridge & Hudson River from the clubhouse
· Magnificent renovated lobbies in each building
· High Speed Elevators in each building
· Park like setting on the premises
· Outdoor swimming pool
· On-Site Tennis courts
· Exercise room with state of the art equipment
· Beauty salon on the premises
· Concierge services in each building
· Dry cleaning services on the premises
· Sauna and steam room on the premises
· Built-in heating and air conditioning units
· Washer and dryers in the units
· Working fireplaces in the penthouse units
· Enormous closet space
· Balconies with every unit
Interior Features and Amenities;
· Beautifully updated 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom
· Gourmet Chef kitchen with espresso cabinetry
· Samsung stainless steel appliances
· Electrolux built-in wine cooler
· Spacious Bedroom with entry to balcony
· Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
· Spa designed Master Bathroom
· Modern designed powder room
· Espresso colored hardwood flooring throughout
· Modern light fixtures
· Frigidaire Stackable Washer/Dryer
· Plenty of closets including for storage and linens
· Enormous Balcony with entry from living room and bedroom
· Central Heat/Air Conditioning
Style: Condo/Mid Rise
Year Built: 1982
Builders: American Landmark Associates
Square Footage: from 1075-1715
Occupancy Date: March 15, 2014
Tenants will be responsible for credit application fee, 1st month’s rent, 1.5 month security deposit, 1 month Broker fee, non-refundable/refundable move in fees and renters insurance.
Please call listing agent Theresa Lee at 917.806.8661 to schedule a private showing.